The Speeder Evolution IV, is developed with the most advanced technologies in the graphite shaft industry. Building on the performance, engineering and material integrations of the Evo II and Evo III, the Evo IV sets the new standard. The IV is based on the profile of the II (low launch and low spin), but has a slightly softer mid to tip section to increase launch angle while maintaining low torque/spin with added high-strength materials.
FEATURES & TECHNOLOGIES:
- Full-length 3D printed Black/Silver gradient cosmetic
- High-strength, high-performance intermediate modulus (IM) material for lightweight stability
- Engineered and produced in Japan
- Metal Composite Technology, enables us to add weight in key points in the shaft for improved balance, feel or kick speed
- Maximum Carbon Fiber Content
- 90 Ton Carbon Fiber – exceptionally expensive, thin and strong material to reduce weight while maintaining stability
- Engineered Outer Bias Technology; By moving the bias layer in between the layers of straight-aligned material, it provides for a much smoother loading and feel of the shaft
SHAFT MODEL: Speeder 757 Evolution IV
TIP SIZE: .335
CONDITION : New.
GRIP: Tour Velvet 360° Standard or Mid-Size Grip. (Please do not ask for any other grips as they are not stocked and will not be supplied).
LENGTH OF SHAFT IN INCHES WITHOUT ADAPTER: 44″
(The measurement is from the Butt of the Grip to the Tip of the shaft. THIS LENGTH DOES NOT INCLUDE THE ADAPTER the most common adapters will add 0.25” (1/4) Inch but can be slightly longer up to 0.5″ (1/2) Inch depending on the model. PLEASE LEAVE A NOTE ON THE ORDER (Not an email afterwards) AT CHECKOUT WITH WHICH ADAPTER YOU WANT FROM THE LIST BELOW.
The adapters being supplied will fit these following clubs:
TaylorMade: RBZ Stage 2, R1, R15, SLDR, Jetspeed, M1, M2, M3 ,M4, M5, M6, SIM & SIM Max
Callaway: Big Bertha, BB Alpha, V-Series, 815, XR, EPIC, Rogue, Flash & Mavrik
Titleist: 910, 913, 915, 917- D2 & D3, TS2, TS3 & TSi
Ping: G30 , G Series, G400 —- G410 (please make sure G410 is specified)
Mizuno: JPX 850, JPX EZ, JPX 900, ST180 / GT180, ST190, ST190G, ST200, ST200X, ST200G, ST-Z, ST-X
Cobra: BiO Cell, Fly-Z, F6, F7, F8, F9, King and Speedzone Drivers