N.S. PRO MODUS³ Tour 105 – lighter weight to increase club head speed for longer distances, straighter shots, stronger trajectory, and more consistent performance!
The N.S. PRO MODUS³ Tour 105 was first brought out on tour as the N.S. PRO MODUS³ PROTO ST in 2 and was immediately put in play. The PROTO ST was in the winning bags of eight professionals upon it’s launch and has become the second most popular MODUS³ iron shafts on tour, just behind the N.S. PRO MODUS³ Tour 120.
• Broadens Nippon Shaft reputation as the light weight shaft expert.
• Tour validated with over 25 sets in play across the global tours.
• Traditional, smooth bend profile.
• Provides Desired Trajectory as a result of the unique structure of a stiff tip section and softer mid section.
• Provides Accurate Distances due to the unique raw steel material and accompanying heat treatment.
• Provides Tight Dispersion coming from the exacting tolerances of the highest quality level
• PGA Tour tested and designed to meet the demands of the stronger player.
SHAFT BRAND: N.S Pro
SHAFT MODEL: Modus3 Tour 105
SHAFT FLEX: Stiff
SHAFT WEIGHT: 106.5 grams
SHAFT TIP SIZE: .355
GRIP: NO Grip New and Uncut
SHAFT LENGTH: 37″ for PW then up in 1/2″ increments to 40″ for the 4 iron (4-PW Set)
CLUB FITMENT: 4-PW
TRIMMING GUIDE: Install into the corresponding club head number and Butt Cut to your desire length.
CONDITION AND/OR NOTES: New and Uncut