Introducing the new Matrix MFS X5 White Tie Shaft.
The legendary MFS (Matrix Flight System) Tie Series continues to evolve with new carbon composite materials and advanced engineering technology for 2017.
Unique material layups for each family of shafts has been utilized to create three distinct flight patterns with optimum launch and spin characteristics. Precise and consistent performance make MFS the most trusted Matrix shaft on Tour.
MFS X5 has High launch and low-mid spin characteristics with a smooth profile. Ideal for players looking for maximum ball flight with tighter dispersion control.
Technology and Feature
– TTR – Tip Torsional Resistance is a proprietary method of controlling the unwanted deformation and add stability in the lower sections of a golf shaft.
– Angular Velocity Fulcrum butt design (AVF) – Much like in a modern archer’s bow, the AVF design seeks to create momentum and angular velocity by using the biggest and strongest portion of the shaft (the butt section) more effectively.
– Asymmetric Cross-Ply Technology (ACT) – MATRIX developed ACT to accelerate the radial tip rotation back to square at impact, and therefore club head face recovery, to increase the rate of recovery speed into the golf ball.
– HD – HD allows for new levels of structural strength. With the stronger 16-cut butt section, Matrix engineers are able to better structure and strengthen the tip section without adding overall weight. At times this even lowers balance points to better match high MOI and low CG heads. The result is a stronger “tip-strength-to-weight” ratio.
– Gradient Energy Flow tip design (GEF) – Minimizes energy loss at tip section, Allows for more stability at impact and Works with AVF to create high-launch, low-spin ball flights
If choosing a adapter and grip option:
Each shaft provided with the adapter fitted of your choosing: Driver will be dispatched at standard driver length of 44.25 Inches from tip to butt (unless otherwise specified), also fitted with a NEW Tour Velvet style 360° grip. Please note these can be made to Fairway wood spec if requested.
If you choose the No Adapter & Grip option the shaft will be supplied New and Uncut at 46″ Inches.
The adapters being supplied will fit these following clubs:
TaylorMade: RBZ Stage 2, R1, R15, SLDR, Jetspeed, M1, M2, M3 & M4
Callaway: Big Bertha, BB Alpha, V-Series, 815, XR, EPIC & Rogue
Titleist: 910, 913, 915, 917- D2 & D3
Ping: G30 , G Series & G400