The TaylorMade Tour Preferred MC Irons feature:
- Precision-engineered cavity design for the perfect blend of feel, workability and stability.
- Speed Pocket in 3- through 7-irons increases ball speed low on the face to deliver more consistent ball speed and launch conditions across the entire face.
- Grooves milled to exacting specifications to promote more spin and control from the rough.
- Forged short-irons for optimum feel, spin and control where players need it.
- Hand-polished satin nickel-chrome finish preferred by better players.
- Every curve, line and angle shape-gauged throughout the production process for unmatched accuracy and consistency.
Face Slots for improved distance on miss-hits
Multi-Material Damping System
TaylorMade’s NEW cut-thru sole slot and thin, sub-2mm face add impressive ball speed to an iron with such a compact shape, while protecting ball speed on shots struck low on the face. Face Slot Technology combined with Inverted Cone Technolgy, is another mechanism to achieve consistent distance, preserving ball speed on heel and toe mis-hits. The NEW 360° undercut lowers the centre of gravity to generate the optimal combination of trajectory and distance desired by better players.