The TaylorMade Milled Grind Black Wedges use an advanced surface milling to provide precise sole grinds, leading edges and score lines to produce the consistent results needed to shoot lower scores.
Every golfer’s swing is different as well as course conditions so finding the correct grind to suit your swing is essential to producing short game shot-making precision. Three precise grinds are available in the TaylorMade Milled Grind wedges:
- LB – A low effective bounce that provides the least ground resistance
- SB – A standard grind that offers medium ground resistance
- HB – A high bounce features a wider sole for the most ground resistance
To figure out what is the best grind for your swing or course conditions see below.
- LB – Will allow you to open the face up and play a variety of shots without altering the leading edge and bounce.
- SB – If you play a square or open face for finesse shots the standard bounce will be perfect. The standard bounce is also great for varying course conditions.
- HB – This grind works particularly well from soft turf and soft sand as it creates a smooth glide along or through the sand.
A soft 8620 carbon steel has been used and when matched up with the new and improved groove configuration you get the perfect short game combination of precision, control, spin, balance and feel.
The ultimate and popular Dynamic Gold wedge shaft has been used in TaylorMade Milled Grind Wedges to provide the perfect ball flight, feel and feedback for every shot you need to play.
“MG wedges are all about perfection, which is what you want for your short game. The shaping is clean, the edges are sharp, and the look gives me the confidence to stay aggressive.” — Jason Day, Tour Professional
Shaft & Grip Option
True Temper Dynamic Gold S300 (Wedge) fitted with Golf Pride Tour Velvet Grey 360 REC 0.580 Grip.