Only a couple of these clubs have been very lightly used in demo and the set is in excellent near mint condition. They are 0.25″ longer that the standard Callaway Iron length. The Lofts and Lies are standard. The Grips are Golf Pride Tour Wrap and have 3 extra layers of tape underneath the Right Hand. The shafts are Dynamic Gold SL Super Light 106gram S300 Stiff Flex.
Please note the AW in the photograph is no longer available.
- Next-Generation 360 Face Cup Technology for Longer Average Distance: The rim of the Face Cup is 1 mm at its thinnest point for more ball speed on centre hits and minimised distance loss on off-centre hits.
- Exo-Cage for Energy Lensing and Maximum COR: COR on the limit in each iron generates faster ball speed for longer distance.
- Next-Generation Standing Wave Technology to Optimise CG Location: MIM’ed tungsten in the Internal Standing Wave allowed Callaway engineers to precisely position the CG in each individual iron.
- Precision-Milled and Robotically Welded: Multi-material construction demands strict tolerances, seamless fit and secure bonding to ensure maximum integrity and performance.
- High Performance Players’ Shape: Slightly smaller head, slimmer topline, thinner sole and less offset for keen feel and workability that better players want.