Returns policy and procedure
Unwanted Goods (Internet Sales Only)
If you’ve received goods and have simply changed your mind about purchasing them, you may return the goods to us for a full refund or exchange (excluding postage costs), subject to the following conditions:
The goods are returned in a brand new unused condition.
- You inform us via email (address below) of your wish to cancel within seven working days of receipt of your order.
- The ordered goods are not made or modified to your specification or clearly personalised.
- You arrange for safe return delivery at your cost. We suggest a signed for method to ensure you have tracking as we cannot be responsible for items until they have been signed back into our warehouse. It is your responsibility not ours to track any return parcels.
- The address to send back to is highlighted below. We cannot be responsible for goods returned unsigned for and lost in the post.
- Goods must be returned within 30 days. You are responsible for returning the goods in a re-saleable condition, unused and in its original un spoilt packaging.
- You have 14 days from date of receipt of goods to inform us of your intent to return. You may at this point request a refund or a credit note. Goods informed and returned after 14 days of receipt if complying with our returns policy will receive a credit note excluding the cost of our carriage to you.
- Custom made items including golf clubs, shafts, shoes and logo merchandise are made to your individual specifications. Once we have received your order we will forward this to the appropriate manufacturer. They will then give us an estimated due date which you will be notified of via email. Once any custom fit order is received the order is placed with our suppliers, the customer has no legal right to cancellation. At our discretion, we may consider if goods are able to be re sold after cancellation, however this would incur a 20% re stocking fee. Orders already shipped and cancelled will incur a 20% restocking fee plus double the cost of carriage to your destination, regardless if you have been charged for carriage or not. (This simply covers the cost of the return to us) Custom orders within any of our stores cancelled during manufacture will incur a 20% re stocking fee plus the cost of your custom fit (£25).
- Gift vouchers purchased are non-refundable.
Faulty or Damaged Goods
Should you be dissatisfied with a purchase from the progolfproducts website, you may return unused products in their original packaging and with any labels within 30 days of receipt for a full refund.
The cost of returning your purchase where we have sent the wrong item in error will be refunded. For small items we suggest Royal Mail second class signed for service and will honour this cost. For larger items we request a call to us first as our courier collection may be a more cost effective convenient method of return.
We do not accept responsibility until a member of our staff has signed for the goods.
Please include the return note which contains the order details.
What are the next steps?
You now have two options to choose from, should you return back to the website
So that you receive the replacement goods as soon as possible, we advise that you place another order online as soon as you are aware that you will have to return the original purchase. This will minimise delay rather than having to wait for the goods to reach us and then be processed. Should you choose to use this method you should request a full refund of your original order when you send it back. In the case that you do not wish to place another order and would like a full refund, let us know and we will do this as soon as we receive your order back.
Please Note: We do not accept returns for any custom fit items unless they were faulty when delivered.
All goods purchased come with a manufacturers guarantee. If an item is faulty when delivered or becomes faulty through normal use then the following actions should be taken:
Who is responsible for Shipping Costs?
It is the customer’s responsibility to pay for the cost of both shipping back to Pro Golf Products and the return of the item back to the customer after any repair.
Pro Golf Products is more than happy to arrange a collection with our couriers and re-deliver with the same courier. If you would like to use this service then please email our returns team on email@example.com to receive a no obligation quote.
All shipping costs must be paid for in advance.
To discuss further please do not hesitate to call our Returns Team on +441293270429
Purchases under 30 days old
Once a fault is established and confirmed by Manufacturer we will exchange the faulty item at our expense, simply email firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and a day time contact number so we can arrange an exchange delivery.
Purchases over 30 days old but less than 24 months old
Progolfproducts.co.uk is an authorised stockist of all major brands in golf. This means that our warranties have the full manufacturer backing for your total peace of mind.
Please send the item to the address below, along with a covering letter stating what the fault is, your order ID and your daytime contact number. We will then contact the relevant manufacturer who will inspect the item and then, at their discretion, repair, replace or offer a like for like replacement, issue a voucher or they may, in certain cases, return the faulty item if they feel there is no manufacturing fault at blame.
The cost of carriage for potentially faulty goods.
Pro Golf Products will honour the cost of returning goods within the statutory 6 month period once a fault has been agreed by our manufacturers. Should testing be undertaken and no fault be found then the cost of returning the items to us and the re shipping of items will fall with the consumer. Return of any goods outside of the 6 month period will be at the cost of the consumer.
As a consumer you have the right to undertake an independent examination (test) of an item if you are not happy with the manufacturers decision. This will be at your cost.
In some cases where the manufacturer feels there is no manufacturing fault, they may offer to repair the faulty item at your cost. If you accept the offer you will be required to pay for the repair before we instruct the manufacturer to proceed.
Returning Goods that came with a Free Gift
Any free goods that came with the item you wish to return for a refund should be returned if unused and in its original packaging. If you have used the free gift or choose to keep it then it should be kept and the value will be taken off the balance that will be given back to you.
All published prices are subject to change at any time without notice
Acceptance of Order
The acceptance of an order occurs at progolfproducts.co.uk at the point of dispatch of goods and not before. The price may change prior to this point.
By accepting an order you are agreeing to allow us to pass on your personal information which is required in order to ship your items by our varied couriers.
Free item promotions with orders
- A free item is limited to 1 per customer unless otherwise stated in the product page. Additional items will not be shipped. Please do not forget to add the item to your basket. If you do not see it in your basket you have not added it and so will not be shipped. It is your responsibility to add the item. Items not added cannot be forwarded at a later date at our cost however we may add to a new order at our discretion. Note our acceptance of order above.
You should retain any proof of posting, receipt and tracking number for the item returned as we are unable to accept responsibility until a member of our staff has signed for receipt of the item.
Pro Golf Products Ltd (Returns Department)
C/O Rusper Golf Club
After Sales Care Team
If you have any questions regarding terms of sale please email: email@example.com
Should you require advice about an intended purchase, please telephone 01293270429 and talk to one of our Professional Team.
Pro Golf Products Ltd
C/O Rusper Golf Club
From overseas: +441293270429
Weekdays schedule for telephones as follows:
9am – 12.30, 1.30 – 17.00
Sundays – closed
A division of Pro Golf Products Limited Company no: 9154854 VAT no: 208030063