WOOD NUMBER: 5 Wood
MODEL: ST-X 220
LENGTH: 43″ Standard
SHAFT: Aldila Ascent Red 50
SHAFT FLEX: Regular
SHAFT WEIGHT: 50 g
GRIP: Lamkin ST Hybrid 360 STD +2
HEADCOVER: Matching Mizuno Headcover included
CONDITION AND/OR NOTES: New – 1 years manufacturers warranty
ST-X 220 Fairway Wood
The Next Generation
- High Draw Flight Bias – X-Axis design – with deep internal weighting, encourages a high draw biased flight
- Fully Titanium wood for driver type ball speeds – SAT2041 Beta Ti with multi thickness CORTECH face shared with Mizuno’s drivers. Combined with Ti811 body achieve the most stable, highest ever ball speeds from a Mizuno fairway wood.
- Maraging steel face – Significantly more compact (than the 3 wood), for use from the fairways, construction reverts to a high ball speed Maraging MAS1C steel face.
- Engineered for ‘solid’ feel – Mizuno’s Harmonic Impact Research identifies and isolates vibration patterns that elite players associate with a preferred ‘solid’ feel. Knowledge of exact, preferred vibrations allows Mizuno to build sound into the design.
- Optimised Wave Sole – Fairway specific design helps create higher ball speeds from low on the face – suited to strikes directly from the turf.